Project Management is a term people sometimes associate with larger projects and depending on the person’s background they may not even consider utilizing project management concepts. PM can and should be utilized for new ventures, larger projects, and projects with tight deadlines.
All successful projects are based on five immutable principles so says Glen Alleman:
1. What does Done look like?
2. What is the path to Done?
3. Do we have enough time, resources, and money to get to Done?
4. What impediments will we encounter along the way to Done?
5. How do we know we are making progress to Done?
There are many ways to go about completing a project, but don’t forget these important questions.
If you need help in project management, just hit the Contact Us tab or reply to this post.