Foxwood Equity Partners is a private equity holding group founded by the senior advisors of Foxwood Associates. Operational investing means putting our money where our advice is. By taking an equity position in a client’s business we are able to create value and transform lives, families, companies, and communities in northeast Wisconsin. Whether our participation is a small investment or a complete purchase, our goal is to help business owners realize the potential in their company and to ensure its continued growth and prosperity after the transaction.
Why choose Foxwood?
- We understand an owners perspective and have the ability and desire to address his/her financial and non-financial issues.
- Our advisors have the qualifications and experience to mine the true, hidden value in an investment opportunity.
- Our breadth and depth of experience enables us to partner with existing management teams to bridge team gaps and supplement team strengths.
- During periods of tight credit, we have access to capital from high net worth individuals and a willingness to take on operational risk that other lenders may shy away from.
- Our preferred exit strategy is to sell the business back to the management team and/or employees, thereby creating more ownership opportunities in northeast Wisconsin.
What do we look for in an investment opportunity?
- Annual revenue of $5 -$25 million.
- Financial performance below expectations.
- Unrealized product and/or market opportunities with growth potential.
- Transitioning or incomplete management.
- The ability to develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Headquartered in eastern Wisconsin.
- Regional or national distribution.
What are our preferred industries?
- Processing and Packaging
- High-Volume Assembly
For additional information on Foxwood Equity Partners please contact:
Mike Fabich – 920.246-2724
Greg Gauthier – 920.676.5910
Bob Pfeil – 920.737.5848